Monday, March 3, 2014

My Vision

I don't even know where to begin lol. The last few years I have been in limbo you can say, but I won't complain about my life anymore. I have everything that I need. I am so grateful for that. Its my desire for more that sometimes keeps me up at night. I know exactly what I want. I've known what I wanted my entire life. lol At 33 years old soon to be 34 the time for me to act is now. I feel like I have let enough of life pass me by.  Its time to make my dreams a reality.

Professionally, there are three major things I want to accomplish. I want to write novels and self-help books and I want them to sell well. I would also love to teach a college course part-time. I love the idea of helping to shape and guide young minds. Plus, I really miss that college life. I also want to rehab and flip properties as well as having a building with units that I rent out. See? My dreams aren't that unrealistic.

What I have noticed throughout these last few years is that many people come to me for advice. They never take my advice but they do ask. Majority of the time they come back and tell me that they should have followed my advice. Even strangers love to tell me about their problems. I wouldn't say its something I particularly enjoy but it seems as though I am good at it. It really got me to thinking that maybe its something I could do part-time. It could be my fourth job. hmm


No comments:

 
script id='bs_pinOnHover' src='http://greenlava-code.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/publicscripts/bs