Thursday, April 24, 2014

Life changing events

Its been an interesting couple of weeks. The biggest thing to happen is that I quit my job. I had been feeling that I should for awhile actually try years, but I didnt have the guts to do it. I've never had the guts to take any big risks. I have always had a plan. I'm starting to realize how much my plans have truly gotten me nowhere. Its sad to admit but its true. I didnt intend on quitting that day. I actually called out that morning. I laid back down and thought how wonderful it would be to never have to go back. To never have to be bogged down with so much work day in and day out. I came home exhausted every single day. I never had much energy on the weekends. I'm not going to dedicate this post to complaining. I'm just trying to help you understand my mindset and why I did what I did. 

I wasn't nervous afterward either. I didnt panic. I just felt like everything would fall into place finally. I'm still working on my spiritual self-development. I have sent out resumes. I went on an interview the other day and it looks promising. Other things have been manifesting into my experience as well. While on twitter, I saw a tweet about part time notaries that make 2 grand a month. I followed up on it and realized how easy the process was. The next day I took the online exam and got certified to become a notary. The thing that stands out about notaries in Florida is that we can notarized marriage licenses. Its a niche market that is geared toward people who are not into religion. I'm waiting to get my materials back so that I can start. 

I'm also interested in becoming a spiritual life coach. I want to help people develop themselves spiritually. I think spirituality is different than religion because it focuses on connecting directly to the Source. You dont need any ceremonies, rituals, payment of tithes or memorizing material to connect to the true Source. I love the thought of that. It feels so real and genuine. There isnt anything wrong with those other things but I'm the type of person that likes to get straight to the point. I hate being bogged down with unnecessary routines or ideas. I want to help people that feel the same way. 

I want to help people that are happy and grateful but just need a little nudge to get them to the next level. I'm just a little stuck on what I want to name the business. I pulled a tarot card and got the three of cups. 



When I look at this card I see people that are joyful, happy and merry. I knew this was a great sign because those are the exact type of people I want as clients. People that I can actually help. I have meditated on the card and I have an idea for a slogan or saying. I just need a name so I can get the ball rolling. I also finally have my book on amazon.com and ibooks. I have a some techincal difficulty getting the book on google play but I'm working on it. Here is the cover : 

Please check it out and leave a review :)

No comments:

 
script id='bs_pinOnHover' src='http://greenlava-code.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/publicscripts/bs