Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Procrastination Strikes Again

I honestly forgot what I was going to talk about in this post. I had a name for it the other day but continued doing something else. That's what procrastination gets you. I will never do that again. I do remember that I wanted to talk about the spiritual coaching I'm going to offer. 

I finally ordered the business cards. I set up an email address for the coaching services. I'm not quite sure about pricing yet but I do know that I will be available by phone, skype, google hangout and of course email. I think this will be a lot of fun. I want to help guide and teach people the things that I have learned. I'm still learning new things everyday. I love that the Universe has sent people into my life that foster my growth. I'm eternally grateful for that. It makes me so happy. I want others to be happy too.  


No comments:

 
script id='bs_pinOnHover' src='http://greenlava-code.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/publicscripts/bs